PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
M.B. TRAVEL – passenger transport and tourist agency (hereinafter: M.B. TRAVEL) respects your privacy.
This Personal Data Protection Statement (hereinafter: Statement) regards the services offered by M.B. TRAVEL, Vitezićeva 52, 52100 Pula. It starts to be applied on 25 May 2018, and in case of noncompliance it will have an advantage over other provisions regarding personal data processing which can be found in the General conditions.
By browsing and using the internet pages www.mb-travel.eu, by making enquiries, signing a contract or directly contacting us, you entrust to us your personal data. This Statement describes which personal data are collected, how they are processed and for which purposes they are used, as well as your rights regarding these data.
Data processing is a responsibility of:
Tel.: 097/644-4454 and 091/583-0503
To process your data, we may use the services of a service provider out of the EU. This will be done only if there is a European Union decision on conformity for this country or if adequate guarantees and liability to regulations on personal data protection are agreed upon.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
M.B. TRAVEL collects only those data necessary for the provision of contracted services.
Type of data collected: name and surname, date of birth, country of birth, personal identification number, sex, citizenship, telephone or mobile phone number, e-mail address, number of a document (passport or ID card), country of issuance and date of expiry of a document, and information on the means of payment.
HOW LONG ARE THE COLLECTED DATA KEPT?
M.B. TRAVEL keeps the collected data no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, according to the applicable regulations: General Data Protection Regulation and the Air Transport Law.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
All your personal data are processed by M.B. TRAVEL for the following purposes:
- REALIZATION OF CONTRACTS – personal data are collected to fully provide the contracted service to the client or to compile an offer requested by the client.
- CONTACTING – during the contractual obligation period, and after its termination, we can contact you through the following communication channels for which you gave your consent: phone call, text message, electronic mail, social networks, regular mail. If the clients give their consent, their data can be used to inform them on our services and news.
- FULFILLMENT OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS – in certain situations, M.B. TRAVEL has to deliver and enable access to their clients’ personal data to certain state and international bodies.
HOW PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
Your personal data can be collected in the following ways:
- ON THE INTERNET – at the time of reservation or purchase of services, data are collected through our reservation system where the clients enter their personal data themselves.
- THROUGH DIRECT CHANNELS – our clients’ data can be collected through e-mail communication, phone calls, text messages or social networks, for purposes of compiling an offer or provision of services.
- CONSENT – a client’s consent means any voluntary, special, informed and unambiguous expression of consent (statement or affirmative action) by which he or she gives consent for the processing of his or her personal data. If clients do not give their consent, their personal data will not be used for any purposes for which the consent is necessary pursuant to regulations.
FORWARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
M.B. TRAVEL will never forward your personal data to its business associates without your consent.
Your personal data can be forwarded to other companies with the aim of fulfilling our obligations toward you or our legal obligations (for instance, to hotels, transport companies, airports, restaurants and other tourist services providers). We can also offer your data to companies which help us maintaining our web page.
Our business associates have to offer the same level of personal data protection as offered by M.B. TRAVEL. They have to abide by the legal agreement on personal data protection, which they can process only as instructed by M.B. TRAVEL.
If they notice that their data have been incompletely or wrongly entered, our clients can ask for a correction of personal data at any time. They can also ask for their data to be cancelled. Clients have the right to get a confirmation if their personal data are being processed, and if they are, clients have the right to obtain the following information: the purpose of data processing, the category of the data being processed, the receivers or category of processed data receivers, the period the data will be kept or the criteria for the determination of this period, the right to request for a data correction, cancellation or limitation of data processing, the right to file a claim to the supervisory body, safety measures if data are transferred to a third country.
Clients have the right to file a complaint if they are not satisfied with the way their data are being processed, as well as the right to appeal if they consider that the data protection regulations have been broken during data processing.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
M.B. TRAVEL may change this Statement. Our clients will be timely informed by an announcement on the web page www.mb-travel.eu
Pula, 23 May 2018